Monday 15 August 2011

Guten tag! Off to Germany tomorrow...

Hello all my loyal friends and fam, sorry for the no-post last week, I was afraid I ran out of things to say!

But thankfully no, there is always something going on, and this week you can find me talking away on the homepage of boxpay.com, just click the video to watch me talk about our mobile billing platform :)

We also had a painter come into the office this week to install Idea Paint, which essentially turns our wall into a whiteboard that we can brainstorm on, which is pretty cool.




We also went to the Leopardstown Horse Races this week for work, since we had people from our Australia and South Africa offices in. We dressed up all nice and fancy but forgot to take pictures because we were too busy cocktailing and betting on the races.

Peadar and I went to Skerries last night and ate at Blue. I took these pictures from the deck where we were having a drink.



The tide was really low so all the boats were beached! 


 Anyway, I am off to Cologne, Germany tomorrow for my first business trip so I will take good pics there and share with you all!

XOXO

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment